With the European football season drawing to a close, the race to finish the season as the top scorer on the continent is coming to its conclusion.
Barcelona captain, Lionel Messi, is currently leading the race.
Messi, who won the Golden Shoe last season, has netted 34 goals so far.
The Argentine superstar will be seeking to go two clear of Juventus forward, Cristiano Ronaldo, who has won the prize four times.
Paris Saint-Germain’s Kylian Mbappe is second with 30 goals, while Fabio Quagliarella of Fiorentina has scored 26 goals.
Here are the top 10 ahead of this weekend:
1. Lionel Messi | Barcelona | 34 goals (68pts)
2. Kylian Mbappe | PSG | 30 goals (60pts)
3. Fabio Quagliarella | Sampdoria | 26 goals (52pts)
4. Mbaye Diagne | Kasimpasa/Galatasaray | 30 goals (45pts)
5. Mohammed Salah | Liverpool | 22 goals (44pts)
5. Sadio Mane | Liverpool | 22 goals (44pts)
5. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang | Arsenal | 22 goals (44pts)
5. Robert Lewandowski | Bayern Munich | 21 goals (42pts)
5. Duvan Zapata | Atalanta | 22 goals (44pts)
10.Cristiano Ronaldo | Juventus | 21 goals (42points)